Looking for a primary care physician?
The following physicians are currently accepting new patients
|Family Practice||Internal Medicine|
|Dr. Selvarajah||Dr. Cemer||Dr. Syed|
|Dr. Stornelli||Dr. Dhabhar||Dr. Le|
|Dr. Norton||Dr. Goodman||Dr. Tomy|
The new patient liaison is available to answer questions about our primary care providers and assist you with scheduling an appointment.
For assistance scheduling an appointment call 798-1578.
Slocum-Dickson Medical Group is AAAHC accredited
Slocum-Dickson Medical Group is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the nation's leading accrediting organization of outpatient facilities. Being accredited means that Slocum-Dickson has undergone a rigorous professional scrutiny by highly qualified AAAHC professionals and found to provide quality care. AAAHC accreditation means Slocum-Dickson:
- Was visited by experienced AAAHC health care professionals
- Was measured against nationally recognized standards of care
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to maintaining patient safety
- Is dedicated to protecting your privacy
- Meets all federal, state and local laws as well as AAAHC Standards for the care it provides.
Our newest physicians
Annemarie Weakley LPN Honored for 25 Years of Service with SDMG
[ More ]
Najam ud Din, MD will be joining SDMG in the Hematology / Oncology Department
Najam ud Din, MD will be joining Slocum-Dickson Medical Group PLLC on September 1, 2016 in the specialty of Hematology / Oncology....
[ More ]