Looking for a primary care physician?
The following physicians are currently accepting new patients
|Family Practice||Internal Medicine|
|Dr. Selvarajah||Dr. Cemer||Dr. Syed|
|Dr. Stornelli||Dr. Dhabhar||Dr. Le|
|Dr. Norton||Dr. Goodman||Dr. Tomy|
The new patient liaison is available to answer questions about our primary care providers and assist you with scheduling an appointment.
For assistance scheduling an appointment call 798-1578.
Slocum-Dickson Medical Group is AAAHC accredited
Slocum-Dickson Medical Group is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the nation's leading accrediting organization of outpatient facilities. Being accredited means that Slocum-Dickson has undergone a rigorous professional scrutiny by highly qualified AAAHC professionals and found to provide quality care. AAAHC accreditation means Slocum-Dickson:
- Was visited by experienced AAAHC health care professionals
- Was measured against nationally recognized standards of care
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to maintaining patient safety
- Is dedicated to protecting your privacy
- Meets all federal, state and local laws as well as AAAHC Standards for the care it provides.
Our newest physicians
Ahmed Rezk, DO joins Slocum-Dickson Family Practice
Ahmed Rezk, DO will be joining Slocum-Dickson Medical Group on September 1, 2015 in the specialty of Family Practice....
[ More ]
Wafa Qamar, DO joins Slocum-Dickson Urgent Care
Wafa Qamar, DO will be joining Slocum-Dickson’s Urgent Care on September 1, 2015....
[ More ]